LEAK: Dell's Mini 5 MID Specs Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

huron

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
This device seems to be too small to be much a a great e-reader, too big to be phone/mobile device, not set up as a portable gaming device - I'm just trying to figure out how successful it will be

It could be interesting...I'm just not totally sure where it fits.

mattfoo2324

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
It's the bastard child of electronics, no one wants it because they don't need it (although if you gave it to me, I wouldn't throw it away).

G

Can somebody show what the video conference looks like? What program does it use for video conf?

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
OMG! I couldn't figure out the fingers on the guy with the freakish hand on 2nd video. I guess I can't buy one, I dont have enough fingers to operate it...

overclockingrocks

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
I'd buy one of these. I've been debating buying an Archos Android tablet but I do like dell's design aesthetic. I guess I'll make my choice when this is released and I can compare side by side

racermx187

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2009
I would really be interested in one of these. To me it seems the perfect size for the waist and if internet and docs are easily usable on this device it could be all that I am looking for.

I love my blackberry but for the web and editing or viewing ms office docs it just isn't enough

Status
Not open for further replies.