Leak: Sony's Got a Quad Core Xperia Tablet in the Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

chomlee

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
This all sounds nice but didn't the previous tablets from sony FAIL. I dont understand how they keep trying to put out a tablet when previous versions dont sell. Well, I guess I cant complain, competition is always good.

It's good to see SONY in this game too, but unfortunately it looks like too little, too late. If they are serious about the android tablet market they should come up with something with a real competritive advantage against Samsung, otherwise they will only sell to their brand-loyal customers.

KidABear

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]Does it really warrant an article every time a major manufacturer finally releases a Tegra 3 tablet?[/citation]

Agreed. Obviously some people are interested but I'm sick of this whole tablet craze.

Posted from my Tegra 3 tablet

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]Does it really warrant an article every time a major manufacturer finally releases a Tegra 3 tablet?[/citation]

If Microsoft Surface rates an article, so does every other crappy failure of a tablet.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
If this was an Apple product all the Apple hater hipsters would bash it. Competition always benefits the consumer and I have yet to see a true iPad killer, it is good to see the competition like Sony keep trying.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]If this was an Apple product all the Apple hater hipsters would bash it. Competition always benefits the consumer and I have yet to see a true iPad killer, it is good to see the competition like Sony keep trying.[/citation]the major problem with Ipad is the lack of flash support + a proper way to bypass it. while I know flash crash and sucks sometimes. But with the lack of flash support that means many youtube emblem in a site are not working. Since Apple decide to drop support for flash, sometimes u bump into a YouTube emblem that u WANTED TO view, but u cant + u dont know the youtube link, that means u have no idea what that youtube is about! -.-

If u have Apple Ipad, u'll know what I mean.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Tablets are for content consumption.
i.e. a console.

Android Tablets = Fractured
Apple Tablets = Unified

It is an easy decision.

Features and cost be damned...

Status
Not open for further replies.