Question led light stuck at cpu ez debug light and cpu fans stops and start

Dec 10, 2021
My problem is when i turn my pc on it's start normally but after sometime keyboard stops responding and when i try to restart it get stuck on cpu ez debug light, after waiting for hours again pc gets successfully booted but same problem keyboard stops working making beep sounds only mouse works, i did system stability test on aida 64 everything is fine sticky keys are also off, and sometimes cpu and exhaust fan stops and starts but system won't crash after rebooting it gets stuck again i then tried Removing my ram, and cpu fan spins and then start and stop it is not stable what can be my problem?

Also tested other keyboard and switch rams disconnected and reconnected everything also sended my mobo to service center after 1 month usage same problem happened

system configuration:-

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3500 6 cores(stock CPU cooler)
GPU - Zotac twin fan GTX 1660 6G dual fan
Motherboard - MSI B450M-PRO-M2-V2
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz CL16 16GB(8x2) DDr4
CASE - Antec GX202
Power - Corsair VS550 watts power supply
HDD - 1TB WD 7200 rpm
SSD - Samsung nvme 970 Evo plus 1 TB

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2021
Are you on the latest bios?

Wouldn't have been my choice of psu for a system like that.

Don't think brand of motherboard is an issue but it's really basic, even without some cooling for the vrm's which i would prefer.
i have sent both mobo and psu for rma let's see if they really fix the issue

Dec 10, 2021
Okay, let us know.
hey i received my rma they gave me a new cv550 psu so i tested and first it was not booting gave me 3 post beeps but after i removed one of the ram sticks it worked but after 2hrs to 3hrs of usage i am getting BSOD and again unable to boot and gets 3 post beep

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
What ram do you have, and i mean partnr?

Can do this, it will show it,

download hwinfo,
install and open it=click run,
close the top window which is the system summary,
in the main window at the left top click "save report",
at the bottom of the next window check "Summary for Clipboard",
after that you'll see what's in the pc,
copy by clicking "copy to clipboard" and rightclick+paste in your next respons

Dec 10, 2021
What ram do you have, and i mean partnr?

Can do this, it will show it,
Hi guys now what's happening, i sent my ram to rma and they game me new ram stick so it was working fine now today evening suddenly my debug led light is getting stuck on VGA tried removing graphic card and reinstall nothing works, could it be my psu might have damage all my components and now they are slowly stopped working?