Question LED lighting frustrates me....why is it so complicated? Please help

mjbn1977

Distinguished
Don't know if this is the right section for the question.

From all aspects that come with with building gaming PCs, LED lighting is the most frustrating one. I really don't care much for fancy lighting. Don't have RGB fans. But some components, Motherboard, GPU and my Mouse a lighting up. I want to keep it simple and just want them all showing the same steady light all the time. The components are:

1. MSI Motherboard
  2. MSI Videocard
  3. Razor Deathadder V2 Mouse
I have MSI Center Mystic Light and Razor Synapse/Chroma installed.

How in the world I can set all three RGB devices to be the same steady light? I was able to set it up in booth tools (mystic light and Synapes) and got it to work they way I wanted it.....but as soon as I restart the system I get annoying rainbow again. Sometimes just on the Motherboard and GPU, sometimes it work, sometimes not. In some game lights go out all together. I just don't get Mouse and MSI components to work together properly.

Is there a better simpler tool just to control all lights, set them to color of choice and steady mode and forget about it? I am sick and tired of fixing it every reboot......

I just want to keep it as simple as possible. Set it one time, be happy, forget about it. But I need stay constantly on top of the lights.....really frustrating...

Thanks!

Colif

Win 11 Master
you could try signalrgb, it can control all 3 of your devices (though it helps to check)
remove the other 2 programs and just try to use one to control it all.

now startup might be still rainbows until windows starts though. I don't know if it can program the hardware profiles on the devices.
you might be able to set a color in mystic light and then uninstall it so at least BIOS remembers it for startup. I have Corsair RGB and have it set to one color for when windows is off.