Question Led lights on but no display after switching to csm mode

randompeep

Reputable
May 20, 2021
Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8gb Ram sticks, A320 Pro vh motherboard, Gtx 1650 gpu.
So suddenly my pc wont boot up anymore after i went from UEFI to CSM, (the reason i switched back to csm was because my pc started booting with green lines and purple lines after i just had reinstalled my os because of that problem, so i thought maybe switching back to csm would somehow help, but now it made it worse) I cant boot anymore, I tried unplugging all usb from my motherboard, removed and switched the ram sticks, tried booting into my motherboard instead of the gpu, removed the cmos battery, Tried using other hdmi cable and another monitor but to no avail. When i turn on my pc my led lights, gpu fans and cpu fans would turn on and when i press the capslock on my keyboard it turns red so i know its really on it just doesnt have a display anymore, any suggestions or help would be appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
So suddenly my pc wont boot up anymore after i went from UEFI to CSM, (the reason i switched back to csm was because my pc started booting with green lines and purple lines after i just had reinstalled my os because of that problem
The issue might not have been your OS to begin with, perhaps your GPU was on it's way out.

tried booting into my motherboard instead of the gpu
You don't have an APU, the Ryzen processor you own doesn't have an iGPU either so you won't get display out from the motherboard's display ports.

removed the cmos battery
When clearing the CMOS, disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery, press and hold down the power button for 30secs then replace the battery after 30ins.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

randompeep

Reputable
May 20, 2021
Update: i used my brothers gpu to boot my pc ingo bioe and i successfully switched it back to UEFI instead of csm so right now just waiting for my gpu replacement tho i had to remove one ram stick in order for it to show display too