Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Going Public November 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
I bought this game off steam and they said they would have the demo by October 27th. What's the point of playing the demo a mere two weeks before the actual game? Oh well, it better be good.

ColMirage

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Ehsan W[/nom]you wont be playing this more than 2 times....it's only single player[/citation]

... No it isn't. Did you even read what it says? Or know what Left 4 Dead is about?

meatwad53186

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Ehsan W[/nom]you wont be playing this more than 2 times....it's only single player[/citation]
Really? Is that why the article says that the demo supports 1-4 players over local or internet connection?

fausto

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2005
I won't be buying this game anytime soon. i refuse to pay so much for what is essentially an expansion pack.

if valve gives it to me at 50% off i'll buy it day one...if not i'll wait then. i don't care how long it takes the price will come down one day.

jecht

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
I really like Left 4 Dead so I'm definitely going to check it out. I think it's out a little too soon, but if it's a good game, who cares? I think I'll wait until I've ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME to decide if it's worth the money or not.

gr33nf00t

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
Looks like a pretty fun game, but I'm prolly not gonna get it right off the bat. I'll wait till the price drops and more of my friends get it.

[citation][nom]r0x0r[/nom]That's all well and good Valve, now HURRY UP AND RELEASE HALF-LIFE 3!!!![/citation]

You mean Half Life 2: Episode 3? Cuz we don't wanna skip that....

[citation][nom]Jerky_san[/nom]It will probably show at the end l4d3 coming 6 months after l4d2![/citation]

Oh how cleaver!!! Cuz we haven't hear that a thousand times already.

Anyways, I am just excited. I get it on the 27th of October. Preorder rules.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
what the hell do you need a demo for?

have they added complex new rpg/rts elements to it?
is it now an airline simulator?
NO! its a F%^&ing ZOMBIEE GAME!
just need to write on the box:
"you are the only person who's not a zombie, you use this array of weapons to make it so your the only person who isn't a bloody pile of gibs!"

unless its the Australian version, in which case it would be more like:

"you are the only person who isn't living impaired. use strong words and your safety whistle to make all the bad people go away, so you can escape back to reality where no one ever swears, uses drugs, where blood doesn't exist and No one would ever even think of having sex, cause babies come from the hospital!"

G

If you can find 3 other friends, get the 4-pack. It's cheaper, about $35 per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.