[SOLVED] Legacy Bios

Solution
Look at this thread...

The problem seems to be with newer AMD cards.

...and I found this>>>>>>Nvidia cards, at least up to the 10xx series cards, will work according to the forums (numerous people stating that the GTX 1050 and GTX 1060 have worked for them on the XPS 8300).

edit:I am using a GTX 1080 on a 2009 motherboard if that helps.
Look at this thread...

The problem seems to be with newer AMD cards.

...and I found this>>>>>>Nvidia cards, at least up to the 10xx series cards, will work according to the forums (numerous people stating that the GTX 1050 and GTX 1060 have worked for them on the XPS 8300).

edit:I am using a GTX 1080 on a 2009 motherboard if that helps.

Solution

AntonyLovric

Distinguished
I think this is your computer:
HP Pavilion p6802 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

I don't know what to tell you, it has a 250 Watt Power Supply. I don't know if you can install anything more than a GT 1030? (It only uses 30 watts)

For what it's worth, here is a comparison between what you have (ATI Radeon 4200) and an NVidia GT 1030.

UserBenchmark: ATI Radeon HD 4200 vs Nvidia GT 1030

From this link:
Suggestions on PC for pinball only? - Virtual Pinball Cabinets - VPForums.org
See what others say, but the previous minimum recommendation was the GTX 750 ti which is no longer available. The equivalent is the GTX 1050. Based on that, yes, the GT 1030 is underpowered

The problem is that a GTX 1050 or GTX 1050 TI need 75 watts, I don't think you have the power. If the power supply is a normal PSU you could upgrade both?