Question Legion Tower 7i Gen 8 (Intel) with RTX 4080 Super for $2091.50?

poignant

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2012
Not sure if this is a decent deal but Lenovo has a Legion Tower 7i Gen 8 (Intel) with RTX 4080 Super for $2091.50 at this moment Legion Tower 7i Gen 8. I know Tom's Hardware has a review on the older models and it looks pretty decent.

Do you guys think the price match its worth?

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a decent deal but Lenovo has a Legion Tower 7i Gen 8 (Intel) with RTX 4080 Super for $2091.50 at this moment Legion Tower 7i Gen 8. I know Tom's Hardware has a review on the older models and it looks pretty decent.

Do you guys think the price match its worth?

the issue with lenovo and prebuilts is proprietary hardware meaning if something breaks in the system e.g in lenovos case they have a really annoying aio that they glue the backplate on so you can only use that aio

you could probly build something much better for cheaper i could point you to a parts list ?

poignant

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2012
the issue with lenovo and prebuilts is proprietary hardware meaning if something breaks in the system e.g in lenovos case they have a really annoying aio that they glue the backplate on so you can only use that aio

you could probly build something much better for cheaper i could point you to a parts list ?
I do appreciate your time and reply. One of the main reason why I am going with a pre-built is that I can easily finance it