Lenovo CIP67M Motherboard - Front Panel Header Connectors?

toshibitsu

Distinguished
I bought a new case for a Lenovo Ideacenter K330. Have everything out of it and transferred over to a new case. The motherboard header connectors are non standard & want to make sure I hook things up correctly.

Does anyone have a link to an image or diagram of sorts for this? I tried doing a google search & the best I got was a pic of something 'similar'(but not the same).

The connector looks just like this:
E7jzRwb.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
1| It'd help if you could shoot us a picture of the boards front panel header pins. There usually is a diagram block located very close to the pin outs.
2| Since we're dealing with a prebuilt system and a proprietary motherboard, it's never a good idea to wire it yourself with guess work especially if there are no wiring diagrams for it available. If wired incorrectly the board may end up being damaged.
3| With your former chassis, you could back track from your front panel ports to the motherboard to get a sense of which two wires are for the HDD LED, PWR LED as well as Power and Reset buttons and use that knowledge to get a rough idea of where the connectors will go.

* A hunch says the left 2 vertical pins and the adjacent 3 pins on the lower plane are for PWR and/or HDD Activity LED's and the left most two pinned blocks are Power and Reset Switch pin outs.

walpurgis421

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
I know this is an old post, but I was going crazy looking for this info as well. Fortunately, a co-worker of mine speaks Mandarin and he was able to translate this.

• The 2 pins on the far left (row 1 & 2) are for the HDD Activity Light
    The 4 pins on the top row are for a MB speaker
    The 2 pins on the top right are for a Reset Switch
    The 3 pins on the bottom row are for the Power Light
    The 2 pins on the bottom row to the right are for the Power Switch