Lenovo Laptop wont boot bootbale win7 disc

Sacifiser

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015
Hello guys.
My mother has lenovo laptop with hdd, but I wanted to change it to ssd, so i put in ssd, when i turn it on it shows something like broadcom and something else failed.
I insert win7 install disc and made it boot first at bios options, but it wont boot from the dvd.
Can you help? The laptop model i think was G550

Solution
Are you seeing the message "hit any key to boot from disk" when you boot from the DVD? Hit F12 when the system is booting, you should see a boot selection, select the DVD drive from that, see if that works. Also test the disk on another computer to make sure the disk is good. You can also make an ISO file of that disk and use the microsoft ISO to usb utility to create a bootable USB installation of Windows.
Are you seeing the message "hit any key to boot from disk" when you boot from the DVD? Hit F12 when the system is booting, you should see a boot selection, select the DVD drive from that, see if that works. Also test the disk on another computer to make sure the disk is good. You can also make an ISO file of that disk and use the microsoft ISO to usb utility to create a bootable USB installation of Windows.

Solution