Question Lenovo M91P and Gpu, strange boot problem Uefi

Oct 7, 2022
I have an old office pc Lenovo M91p tower, I tried to make it a light gaming pc by adding grapchic card (750 ti / 1050 ti). I installed Windows using Uefi and installed Nvidia drivers, everything goes nice and gpu's work perfectly on different benchmarks. However when restarting pc I always get the Windows fixing itself screen and I can't get any further unless I go to bios and set boot options again. Bios hasn't forgot the boot order or anything but after this it goes to Windows sometimes and gpu works and sometimes it still gives the fixing Windows screen. What might be the problem? This far I have updated bios, tried different ssd drive and sata cable. And it does this with both gpu's (750 ti and 1050 ti). I have also tried different settings on bios (quick boot off etc). Without gpu it goes to Windows every time, so it is somehow gpu related.

Oct 7, 2022
Psu isn't the problem, I tried it with a different one and still the same problem. The problem seems to be something with Windows sleep (hibernation) that doesn't work on Uefi, computer doesn't shut down so I used hibernation off command on cmd, after this the problem comes. However I can't use legacy on Windows install because gpu needs Uefi. Any ideas how to get gpu on this machine? It should be possible because I have seen these computers with 750 ti or do I have to find version which supports legacy?