Question Lenovo not working

nhardinger2003

Honorable
May 28, 2018
So i have a little bit of a older lenovo laptop ( YOGA 710- 15ISK) and i can not get it to boot into windows. It automatically goes into a state of needing repair. I have used a windows bootable to at least get in and do some testing. tested the hard drive and nothing is wrong with that, tested ram and thats good, I ran a whole system scan and it says their is some corrupt files but it cant fix them. Im wondering does this sound like a hardware issue or a windows issue? Would i have to uninstall and reinstall windows? Im not sure whats wrong with it but its very annoying.

Lutfij

Titan
Did you create the bootable disc using Windows Media Creation Tools? Can you gain access to BIOS and remain there indefinitely? You might also want to see if the ram is being reported back like it should(when you first bought it) and if you're seeing the drives in the Boot Devices option.

nhardinger2003

Honorable
May 28, 2018
Did you create the bootable disc using Windows Media Creation Tools? Can you gain access to BIOS and remain there indefinitely? You might also want to see if the ram is being reported back like it should(when you first bought it) and if you're seeing the drives in the Boot Devices option.
Ive checked almost everything that i can on the bios, i believe i have a bad version of windows because with the bootable it works just fine, ive tested all the areas of the hard drive, ram and processor, everything came back clean, when i type sfc /scannow it brings up something that says an error was detected but windows was unable to repair. I honestly dont know what to do if i should try to reinstall windows, or not. As for the tool, i have it loaded with a bunch of tools and yes i can get into the bios indefinitely, however i can not boot into anything except my usb bootable.