Lenovo Taking a Look at BlackBerry's Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991ATServerTower

Distinguished
May 6, 2013
"BlackBerry has been floundering for quite some time"

How much are you getting paid to spread this bullshit?

The TRUTH is that there are more Blackberry sales now than there ever was in the past, including when Blackberry was on top. Just because millions more people are using iphones and androids doesn't mean Blackberry is floundering.

Is Apple floundering, because more than 90% of PCs have run Windows for the last 20 years? Is Audi floundering, because 99% of people don't drive an Audi?

You get the picture.

Stop with the Blackberry bashing.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
Blackberry = One Reliable Device Manufacturer
Lenovo = One Reliable Device Manufacturer

Just bring me a 4500 mAh 5" Intel powered device with 128 GB of storage and 4 GB of RAM. I dont care about thickness. While you at it, make it rugged.

the1kingbob

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
Although I agree with some of the 1st post, the sales count is completely wrong. Look up any of their sales numbers and you will see pretty much quarter after quarter over the last few years they are selling less and less units. True, their total count of users has been increasing every year, except for this last year, but their quarter to quarter increase is pathetic. Take a quick look at the bottom of the BlackBerry Wiki page to find global subscribers. 2011 to 2012 saw a decrease of nearly 30% in sales and BB lost nearly a billion due too unsold phones this year. I agree BB doesn't need to be number one to do well, BMW and hopefully AMD in the coming months, but the reality is RIM is in a lot of trouble financially because no one is buying there product.

Status
Not open for further replies.