Lenovo: We Are Lucky Steve Jobs Has Bad Temper

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skatt3rbrain

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]pharge[/nom]It is sad that Lenovo bought out the laptop/PC department of IBM. Just like all the made in China products on the market, US is losing the grip on the PC market. Beside the crappy Dell, ok HP, and everybody hates Apple, what else do we still have (Top 10 PC makers)?[/citation]

You have enough time to learn Chinese before the rest of our industry heads towards Asia.

G

If they don't want Apple to come to China then why release a statement to the media saying to the world "We are so lucky Apple doesn't want to come to China" China is dying for Apple to come to China so they can steal their technology. Lenovo is garbage anyways. I will still choose Dell, I can get the best specs for the money.

jsm6746

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
>

the real quote from liu chuanzhi, as per the chinese publication of the story is... "Steve Jobs is the exception to my rule," "...My theory is that a manager needs to avoid being the string on which anal beads are put on one after another. But Jobs himself is the biggest bead."

the words for "anal beads" and "pearls" are very similar in chinese... as are the words for "genius" and "self righteous @sshole"...

Status
Not open for further replies.