News Lenovo's Legion Radeon RX 6900 XT Pictured: Coming Closer?

blacknemesist

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2012
Lenovo really seems to be branching out lately, with the success of their legion lineup.
Their laptops are great for work, used alot of different lenovo laptops and they are beasts although they make quite some noise and heat. Still nothing that can't be muffled by a normal headset.
This GPU though... their laptops are very expensive so I'd imagine a desktop with a 6900XT is going to be insane. Too bad the 6900XT has still very mediocre FidelityX features or i'd be trying to get one instead of a 3090. This all divides the available GPUs even more which is not good for someone looking for an upgrade only which most people are.
We'll see, 2021 is going to be terrible, maybe mid 2022 we start seeing some improvements.

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
Been a lenovo user since Ivy Bridge era, there's something about them that makes their laptop very comfortable to use. And the one-touch display off button is very handy at times (not sponsored in anyway by them, just telliing my experience)

In any case, that GPU is badass. I'm putting it on my list when my current GPU gets too old for work