Mine is:
CPU: Pentium Dual-Core E6600 3.06ghz LGA775
GPU: HIS Radeon HD 4350 iFan Native
PSU: Unknow chinese brand 400W
Ram: HI-Level 4 Gb, Kingston 2Gb both 1333mhz
Mother board: LGA775, DDR3, Foxconn G41MXE series, 2 ram slots, 1 GPU slot
Case, Keyboard, Speaker manufactırer: Arçelik
Other info: Can handle GTA IV
If it brings you joy, then it doesn't matter what I think.

Reactions: artk2219

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Mine is:

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking. This is an entry-level office PC from nearly 15 years ago. What are we rating it on and on what scale?

rush0wr

Reputable
Jun 18, 2020
Case : Black Fractal Design Meshify C (4 years old)
CPU : Ryzen 7 2700x 4.1ghz (4 years old)
Cooler : ID Cooling AuraFlow x240 (new, replaced old auraflow that broke down last month)
Mobo : MSI B350 Tomahawk (4 years old, bios updated)
Ram : 32gb ddr4 3600 mhz (8x4) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2 years old)
Gpu : Gigabyte 3060 12gb OC (new xmas present...thanks wifey)
Psu : Corsair rm850x fully modular 80+ gold, Zero RPM fan mode. (New as of last night)
Keyboard : Sades' one handed fps keyboard (old)
Keyboard 2 : Blackweb's gaming mechanical keyboard (old)
Mouse : Corsair M65 Pro with sniper button (old)
Headset : Razer blackshark v2 wireless (new, xmas present)

Other info : 4 internal storage drives...(2tb hybrid, 1tb hybrid, 1tb ssd and 500gb nvme boot ssd) (all are old except new 1tb ssd)

Other info : Planning to upgrade motherboard next because b350's inability to support socket amd5 for ryzen 9. Will be getting Ryzen 9 whenever i feel like it. But im happy with one i have for now.

I upgrade here and there every few years trying to keep up with today's gaming.

Last edited:
What do you mean by rate? Do you just want us to comment on each others builds or something? If you're looking for trash talk, i don't think this is the community for that. Or are you looking to talking about potential upgrades and changes for our builds? Also do you want every PC we may own or just the main ones we use? I guess I'll list my main rig below.

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X3D AM5
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
GPU: Asrock RX 7900XTX
PSU: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold
Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M DS3H
Storage: 250GB Samsung PM981a NVME SSD, Dual 8TB Hard Drives, one for storage, one for backups.
Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo (This case is so easy to work with)
Keyboard: Cheap? Cooler Master Devastator II KB and Mouse Combo
Speakers: Altec Lansing and Cyber Power mish mash
Other info: It makes a nice foot rest under my desk.

https://valid.x86.fr/mbgkfc

Last edited:

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Ah wrong one.

This one isn't that active and was more about photos:

Mine is:
I'd be worried about that PSU exploding.

rush0wr

Reputable
Jun 18, 2020
What do you mean by rate? Do you just want us to comment on each others builds or something? If you're looking for trash talk, i don't think this is the community for that. Or are you looking to talking about potential upgrades and changes for our builds? Also do you want every PC we may own or just the main ones we use? I guess I'll list my main rig below.

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X3D AM5
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
GPU: Asrock RX 7900XTX
PSU: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold
Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600
Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M DS3H
Storage: 250GB Samsung PM981a NVME SSD, Dual 8TB Hard Drives, one for storage, one for backups.
Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo (This case is so easy to work with)
Keyboard: Cheap? Cooler Master Devastator II KB and Mouse Combo
Speakers: Altec Lansing and Cyber Power mish mash
Other info: It makes a nice foot rest under my desk.

https://valid.x86.fr/mbgkfc
i dig it. 9/10. Dont like asrock gpu personally but its still a good gpu i guess lol.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1400, OC to 3.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Stock
Motherboard: ASRock B450M a/c R2.0
RAM: 4x2 DDR4 2133
SSD: Kingston A400 240Gb
GPU: R7 450
Display: HP L1710 17 inch
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Keeb: idk generic 5 dollar membrane

Built it for $180, 25 fps in warzone

Emirhan_ziya

Well I have to give you props for having the guts to post your older system and having title " let rate each other system" good for you.

There are sharks and grizly bears ready to rip there teeth into you if you don't have what is blazing fast but has to be current gen.

I would give you thumbs up If you said you have to use this computer out in the barn and your off grid and run it off solar panels with deep cell batteries you found in a wrecked electric car.

If it does what you need it's the best PC in the world. (y)

Last edited:
I think I had AMD Phenom II 965BE at that time. double the cores.
Right now getting ready for Ryzen 7950x instead of this system bellow. Those from 15+ years ago wouldn't even show on scale now let alone compare. I don't know how they can be compared at all.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Could do a contemporary comparison.

E6600/Q6600 days, I believe I was still rocking an Athlon X2 6000+ and an 8800GTS. My first high end build. I didn't hold out long enough for the BIOS update to drop in a Phenom II, and I wasn't going to put in a lower clocked Phenom I for a gaming machine.

Made the jump to Intel with an i7-950 and shiny new DDR3.

Mine is:
You ever thought about popping a core 2 quad or a quad core xeon in there? Should give you a decent boost if you ever want to play any newer titles, same with the GPU, something like an RX 550 would work wonders with a system like that.

Could do a contemporary comparison.

E6600/Q6600 days, I believe I was still rocking an Athlon X2 6000+ and an 8800GTS. My first high end build. I didn't hold out long enough for the BIOS update to drop in a Phenom II, and I wasn't going to put in a lower clocked Phenom I for a gaming machine.

Made the jump to Intel with an i7-950 and shiny new DDR3.
I think i was holding off when the E6600 and Q6600 were released, I had gotten a sweet deal on a 939 board and I had an Athlon 64 X2 4800+ when they went on sale to make space for AM2. My next jump was to a Phenom X4 9850 i believe, and then all over the place with Phenom II between my AM2+ board and the jump to AM3. Those were weird times on the AMD side. GPU wise i was rocking my Radeon X1800 XT platinum edition until the swap to Phenom, then I picked up an open box Radeon 4850 512mb from Newegg for 99 bucks similarly at this point i was all over the place between the Radeon 4000 series and the 8800 \ GTX 200 series.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You ever thought about popping a core 2 quad or a quad core xeon in there? Should give you a decent boost if you ever want to play any newer titles, same with the GPU, something like an RX 550 would work wonders with a system like that.

Eh, given the age of the motherboard and the likely horror of the power supply, I think I'd be more inclined to just leave things be. Sure, you could replace it with a Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge-era refurbished office desktop for under $100 if something bad happened, but I would imagine that if $100 was a trifling amount, this would already have been done.

OP, if the PC does everything you need, then the PC is fine for your needs. But if you're going to ask people to rate it in a modern context, the judgment would be harsh, like me entering the Mr. Universe bodybuilding competition. In this context, I can hardly complain about people pointing out that my abs have all the definition of a garbage bag full of pudding.

rush0wr

Reputable
Jun 18, 2020
my back up #1 still rocking with first generation i7 920 cpu, currently pairing it up with rx 580. Its almost ancient but still can run newer games on low/medium settings. That was my build before i made a jump to ryzen

My back up #2 is running on amd fx9590 pairing with 1080ti. Can play bf3, overwatch, etc on medium/low.

I wish i didn't throw way my core 2 quad...it would be up there on my wall display along with 8800gtx