LG G Flex Spotted in First Hands-on Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
I cant wait to see how the nexus 5, Galaxy round, iphone 5s, and G Flex all compare. Aren't the new Windows 8 phones due out soon too? It will be interesting how they all compare.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
I cant wait to see how the nexus 5, Galaxy round, iphone 5s, and G Flex all compare. Aren't the new Windows 8 phones due out soon too? It will be interesting how they all compare.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I find that my flat phone already takes up too much space in my pocket. I'd hate to have people asking if the bulge in my pants is my phone...

These curved phones are dumb. The samsung galaxy nexus curvature was pointless. These are no different.

doogansquest

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
While this release may be pointless, it's a starting point to something larger. Every company has passed Apple on the innovation front, so any and every idea will likely come to fruition at some point.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
LG is doing wide screen curve.
Samsung is doing long screen curve.
Will someone do a concave screen to optimize finger travel distance on both axis?

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
I am sure this phone will fit the curve of the wearers bottom much better than a flat phone.
Those latina gals tend to be very curvy, and they put their phones in their back pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.