LG G2 Mini Hardware Doesn't Challenge its Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvalidError

Titan
A few weeks/months ago, we had a flood of announcements about future 4k phones and now we seem to have a flood of 1k / quarter-HD models.No mention of an SD slot on LG's models, which might make people miserable on a 8GB device.

boytitan2

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
So its a barely upgraded lg optimus f3. Same cpu,gpu,ram etc.Just slightly better screen resolution a better camera and more internal storage. On one end its lazy, On another end I am mad because I got a off contract f3 on black friday for 80 bucks would have waited to upgrade my phone to see where this is priced. Then again they didn't say if it had a sd card slot, if it has no sd card slot just avoid this thing like fire I have to use things like link to SD and GL to sd to get the most out of my phone.

InvalidError

Titan

There has been a flood of 'meh' tablets over the past couple of months (companies launching devices with specs that look almost straight out from 1-2 years ago apart for a few updates and lower prices) and now we have the flood of meh-too retro-spec'd phones to match.

The high-end phone market is reaching saturation and now phone manufacturers are starting to test the mid/low-end more seriously - albeit not seriously enough as to jeopardize their higher-end sales.

vern72

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2012
The specs for the Mini should be near identical as the full sized one (except for the display size and possibly the battery due to the reduced size).

Status
Not open for further replies.