LG G3 Smartphone Review: A Plethora Of Pixels And A Laser!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdkryu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
Love my G3, had the Optimus G Pro and this is a hardware upgrade from that. I live on this device and it can handle it.

hyraxx

Reputable
Mar 15, 2015
I appreciate this review. Thank you! Some people want to see how phones, aging flagships, almost free with contract, differ. It is not late. Especially, with latest firmwares.

tnleeuw

Reputable
May 7, 2015
Audio quality... Audio quality on many Android phones is disappointing, with stock Android. My Sony Z1 Compact sounds horrible, with players that use the built-in audio libs of Android.

However, somewhat to my surprise I discovered that it's not just the hardware that is at fault.
Music really opened up when I installed a better music player, that includes it's own MP3 decoders. After trying various (Denon Audio, and some I can't remember the name of) I settled on Neutron Player as best choice.
Man, what a difference!

Why's that relevant?

Well the review mentioned audio quality to be disappointing when compared to an iPad and I guess that same will be true of almost any Android phone, including the Sony Z3 and the LG G4.
I am quite curious what these phones will sounds like when using a better quality music player.

Status
Not open for further replies.