Question LG OLED B7 rapidly losing yellow color

Joseph_87

Reputable
Jul 3, 2016
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but perhaps someone seen something similar.
Background:
I bought an 55OLEDB7V LG television back in 2017 and for the most part it works amazing. No sign of burnin. The screen is crystal clear and there are no patches. Except...

The problem:
IMG_20190807_142415.jpg

As you can see my screen loses the yellow color. It's not like a burnin color, it simply turns green on all 4 edges of the panel. And this happens quickly. This picture was taken the day before yesterday, and today it's even greener but the TV hasn't been even turned in. LG says they've never seen anything like it and the technician who came here scratched his head but couldn't say anything about it. On a more interesting note, the whole screen I mean, as a whole started to show a rectangular textile pattern. It looks like in Interstellar when Cooper watches Morph as a kid from inside the black hole. The whole screen, not just parts of it and it's completely seamless.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Joseph_87

Reputable
Jul 3, 2016
Well I have no knowledge on TVs so kinda lost here, but they're replacing the panel itself for starters. To be honest I had the feeling that nobody knows exactly what's happening but the screen is greener by each day.