LG vx3200

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Yes, but do you need a cable or something? I don't have Photoshop either.
My sister has a LG 1300, with Cingular and she can go to a web site and send
her pictures to her phone, is this possible with Verizon, so you don't need
the cable? I guess she uploaded a picture to the site, then to her phone
somehow.
thanks

Robert <foozer@kendra.com> wrote in message
> http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=455301
>
> Not simple but it can be done
>
> "George" <staylor9@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know if and how to download your own pictures to this phone?
> >
> > thanks

_KC_

"George" <staylor9@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if and how to download your own pictures to this phone?
>
> thanks

You can send ringtones and wallpaper to it from www.vtext.com Its not free
but its easiest way.

KC

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

KC,
How do you do this. Can you give me a detailed discription?
thanks

_KC_ <kc@kc.com> wrote in message

> "George" <staylor9@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know if and how to download your own pictures to this phone?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> You can send ringtones and wallpaper to it from www.vtext.com Its not
free
> but its easiest way.
>

> KC

_KC_

> KC,
> How do you do this. Can you give me a detailed discription?
> thanks

Just go to www.vtext.com and look over on lower right hand side of the page.
You will see the info on how to send them. Its pretty straightforward.

KC