[SOLVED] Liam Li O11 Dynamic custom sleeved cables

Adam Jelinek

Prominent
Oct 4, 2019
so I recently built my pc and the msi 3090 suprim is absolutely massive in the o11 dynamic and I definitely need sleeved cables to be able to close my front panel. But I’m wondering with cable mod cables, are the default lengths long enough? Hopefully someone has an o11 build with cable mod cables that can give me some advice. 600mm for the 24 pin, 700mm eps, and 600mm 8x3 bridged pcie. Are these default values enough? Thank you

Solution
600mm's is actually just shy of 2 feet worth of cabling, which is quite a lot. You should be good to go. If you think that the cable lengths aren't long enough for you, you might want to mention the make and model of the PSU and you can jump onto sleeving experts like Ensourced or Mod-One(or rather known as Titan Rig) or MainFrame Customs and see what they have to say. In fact, the names mentioned will have a better array of colors to choose from.

Lutfij

Titan
600mm's is actually just shy of 2 feet worth of cabling, which is quite a lot. You should be good to go. If you think that the cable lengths aren't long enough for you, you might want to mention the make and model of the PSU and you can jump onto sleeving experts like Ensourced or Mod-One(or rather known as Titan Rig) or MainFrame Customs and see what they have to say. In fact, the names mentioned will have a better array of colors to choose from.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS