Question Lian Li fans RGB stuck, and wont sync with anything ?

VoidBreakr

Commendable
Mar 19, 2021
All of my Lian Li fans used to sync up perfectly, until recently I reset windows entirely. Now the bottom 3 fans refuse to change lighting through ANY software. I've tried reinstalling my RGB softwares, deleting them and installing them one at a time, and trying booting with all lighting software uninstalled, and the bottom fans are still stuck. I read somewhere that the fans would work properly if i used SignalRGB, it synced everything together except for the bottom fans, and even then, the 'working' fans RGB would appear laggy and extremely choppy. note that everything is spinning properly and the fan's speed can be controlled, just not the RGB. I'm not sure where to go from here.. Any help would be appreciated.

The softwares i have tried so far,
L-Connect 1, 2, and 3
SignalRGB
Icue
Asus Armory Crate
NZXT Cam
6IivdoR.jpg

VoidBreakr

Commendable
Mar 19, 2021
1) What type of fan controller are you using? The one included with the case itself?
2) What model Lian Li case are you using? Did they come with the case as well or was it an aftermarket add?
My case was made by corsair, i'm not sure about the exact model of it.
I use the UNI HUB controller for the fans

I'm going to assume that those are the L-Connect fans from Lian Li as they are the only ones I'm seeing that are daisy-chainable like that.

Have you tried the fixes on their site, found HERE, to see if that would help.

Depending on the age of the fans and the controller, it could be something going amiss with either/or.