News Lian Li releases 'wireless' ARGB Strimer v3 lighting — also announces affordable PC cases at Computex

3tank

Prominent
Jun 21, 2022
Nice. I just bought V2 Strimers on my most recent build but have too much crap, suck at cable management, and that banana bunch for the 4090 doesn't help at all to the point I can't close the panel of the case. Too bad I have to wait till fall

Reactions: FoxTread3
Oct 17, 2023
Nice. I just bought V2 Strimers on my most recent build but have too much crap, suck at cable management, and that banana bunch for the 4090 doesn't help at all to the point I can't close the panel of the case. Too bad I have to wait till fall
June 8, 2024 - I find the similarities in our user names here to be interesting. Anyways.. :smirk: I hope you can get your rig set up exactly how you want it to be very soon. I do wonder if you tower is a mid or full size. I gave up on mid towers a decade or more. Good luck and stay well.:giggle:

Oct 17, 2023
The company made new, more affordable cases, wireless ARGB controllers for the Strimer Plus V3 WRLS, and more.

Lian Li releases 'wireless' ARGB Strimer v3 lighting — also announces affordable PC cases at Computex : Read more
June 8, 2024 - I find it hearting that so many companies are still interested in PC cases. With so many new and innovative case designs on offer. I have to wonder what the sales are like. Considering that so many people have declared tower PCs nearly a thing of the past, not unlike the tank. I guess the ready made computer industry is still doing well, but I wonder whether the number of people building their own machines has grown or not.