Jun 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have a PC surround sound system that I would like to hook up to my TV. The system uses the 3.5mm(I believe) Line In connection to hook to PC. The TV doesn't have a line in. The only connections available on the TV are some component/RCA , cable and HDMI.
There are so many adapters available I was wondering if anyone has solved this problem.

Solution
You should look for "Audio OUT" connections on your TV, if you want to use these speakers with the TV. You might have only optical or coax (SPDIF) audio out, and you'll need an adapter. You might also have "Headphones out', and then it is just a cable.

If you update your post with your TV brand / model, more detailed answer would be given.
You should look for "Audio OUT" connections on your TV, if you want to use these speakers with the TV. You might have only optical or coax (SPDIF) audio out, and you'll need an adapter. You might also have "Headphones out', and then it is just a cable.

If you update your post with your TV brand / model, more detailed answer would be given.

Solution