Linksys RE6500HG Error 405 Method Not Allowed

kickroovers01

Prominent
May 19, 2018
I am trying to port forward some devices that I have connected to my new Linksys RE6500HG Wifi Extender, but when I check my main router's settings page the devices don't appear. So I figured I might have to port forward the Linksys device on my main router, and then port forward the individual devices on the Linksys Device. So I proceeded to connect to the wifi extender and open up the settings page, all is fine and well and it prompts me for an administrator password. As soon as I fill in the password though I am prompted with a blank page that simply says "Error 405: Method Not Allowed." I have googled around a bit, but haven't found anyone with a similar problem, so I figured maybe one of y'all might be able to help me out.

Thanks in Advance, Kick.

kickroovers01

Prominent
May 19, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kickroovers01 : "Device that is online appears offline in router settings."

So I'm trying to port forward two devices that I have connected through two seperate wifi extenders that are daisy chained, but whenever I try to port forward the two devices the two appear offline. I still port forward them but the applications im trying to use still don't work. The first extender is a Linksys RE6500HG, and the second is a Netgear WN3000RP.

TRENDING THREADS