liquid cooler

Nov 18, 2020
I by-mistakely did a force firmware update of my liquid cooler corsair h150i rgb pro xt? will that cause a issue ? cause temps increased a bit . before the idle was 27c fans running at 450 rpm and now the idle is 31 C fans at 830 rpm . how to restore the setting factory setting where it use to be 27C at idle and only one pipe or pump is having vibration other one is very silent . please help

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Firmware updates changes the operation software of the pump and related software which it communicates with it. Doubtful this caused an issue, but if you had set fan and pump curves before, did you check them after to see if they are set the same way? From the entirety of your post above, seems like either pump RPM curve or fan curve (or both) were reset - common with a firmware/bios update.

For fans, 450rpm is bare minimum for some to even operate, at least very low end. Seems unrealistic.

Temps are directly related to ambient room temperatures. How certain are you that the room temperature the PC is in has remained exactly the saem? Or has it been warmer or cooler?

For AIOs, you can really feel the pump and coolant in one tube, the other is often much more faint.

Nov 18, 2020
thank you so much for replying .My room always as been cool . and can you help me with the setting up the curves . been using the default balanced . which one should i choose in custom the cooler or the cpu package i have absolute no clue on how a liquid cooler works

Last edited: