Question Liquid metal on INNO3D RTX 3080Ti X3 OC?

Jan 31, 2024
Basically the title, I have:-
Motherboard:- ASUS prime b660 plus D4
CPU:- intel i7 12700F
GPU:- INNO3D RTX 3080Ti X3 OC
RAM:- 4X 16 GB skill tridentz 3600MHz [running at 3200 because it crashes otherwise, bad silicone lottery I guess]
PSU:- NZXT C750
CPU cooler:- Deepcool castle 360 [not sure if V2 but it's got the gamerstorm logo on it]

I was wondering if it's possible to use liquid metal on the GPU since I repasted my laptop with conductonaut not long ago and the results were great l, but I heard that it's not recommended to use liquid metal on non-copper heatsinks and I'm not pretty sure whether my GPU is aluminium or otherwise

qerf.png

This is the image I could find online because I'd rather not open the GPU unless I'm sure it can be repasted

Basically the title, I have:-
Motherboard:- ASUS prime b660 plus D4
CPU:- intel i7 12700F
GPU:- INNO3D RTX 3080Ti X3 OC
RAM:- 4X 16 GB skill tridentz 3600MHz [running at 3200 because it crashes otherwise, bad silicone lottery I guess]
PSU:- NZXT C750
CPU cooler:- Deepcool castle 360 [not sure if V2 but it's got the gamerstorm logo on it]

I was wondering if it's possible to use liquid metal on the GPU since I repasted my laptop with conductonaut not long ago and the results were great l, but I heard that it's not recommended to use liquid metal on non-copper heatsinks and I'm not pretty sure whether my GPU is aluminium or otherwise

qerf.png

This is the image I could find online because I'd rather not open the GPU unless I'm sure it can be repasted
Liquid metal "eats"/etches any metal but chrome the least. You have to weigh risks (it's highly electrically conductive and even fumes when first time heated can leave deposit on nearby contact against couple of degrees you may or not may get.