[SOLVED] Liquid volume of Corsair H100i Elite AIO cooler ?

rDigital

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I understand that these are sealed systems and there should be little to no air in the system. Does anyone know what the total liquid volume in milliliters is for these coolers? This is the 240mm AIO (Corsair H100i Elite).

Last edited:
Solution
Happy New Year!

If you're looking square at a 240mm AIO, then that volume would be anywhere +(plus) or -(minus) 100ml. If you're looking to mod that AIO, please be careful what you fill it up with. You will also void your warranty. Instead of refilling or modding an AIO, I'd advise on going for a custom level watercooling though they will cost you a pretty penny. Permeation through the tubes of any AIO cannot be avoided so you will see air in your AIO at a much later point of time. If there's air in your AIO out of the box, then you should RMA the AIO.

You can check out the Closed Loop Cooler's section in the watercooling sticky in my sig space for some info. For the sake of transparency, I took the number off this person's tear...

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

If you're looking square at a 240mm AIO, then that volume would be anywhere +(plus) or -(minus) 100ml. If you're looking to mod that AIO, please be careful what you fill it up with. You will also void your warranty. Instead of refilling or modding an AIO, I'd advise on going for a custom level watercooling though they will cost you a pretty penny. Permeation through the tubes of any AIO cannot be avoided so you will see air in your AIO at a much later point of time. If there's air in your AIO out of the box, then you should RMA the AIO.

You can check out the Closed Loop Cooler's section in the watercooling sticky in my sig space for some info. For the sake of transparency, I took the number off this person's tear down;
and the radiators have stayed the same since then.

Reactions: rDigital
Solution

rDigital

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Happy New Year!

You can check out the Closed Loop Cooler's section in the watercooling sticky in my sig space for some info. For the sake of transparency, I took the number off this person's tear down;
and the radiators have stayed the same since then.
Thank you very much. That was a very quick and accurate response. This is more related to TSA issues as I will be travelling with this computer. I used to travel with an air-cooled mATX build, now it's a little smaller (AIO cooled mini-ITX)!