Liquidvideo Dig/Ana popup

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.os.ms-windows.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Got a call from someone wanting help turning off a function on his
monitor. I can't get over there so I thought I'd post this.

He has a Liquidvideo monitor that displays "analog" or "digital" on
the screen when he switches to different applications. The popup
disappears after a few seconds, but this is annoying to him and he
wants to turn it off but can't figure out how. He is running it on a
GForce2 card on WindowsXP.

Anyone know how this function can be turned on/off?

Thanks,

Don

I have the same system. You can turn off the mode message. Go to "other
setup" and select mode message. You have a choice of mode message on or
off.

Use the built in "Main Menu" to "go to other" and select "mode message."
You will have a choice of "message on" or "message off."

I have the same system.

You can turn the mode indicator on or off from the menu.

Go to "other".

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Thanks. We'll give that a try.
Don

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:24:06 -0400, "Kinzy" <ncooper@cableaz.com>
wrote:

>Use the built in "Main Menu" to "go to other" and select "mode message."
>You will have a choice of "message on" or "message off."

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Well, that suggestion didn't work after all. The message mode was
already turned off. When turned on, it's even more descriptive and
takes up more area on the screen, disrupting the action on the screen.

So the best that can be done is to turn off the message mode and live
with the message that remains. When I saw what was going on, I
realized that his frustrations were valid. It is very annoying. You
have to wait for the message to disappear if your next action is to
click on something that the message is covering up.

I'll have to keep this mind if I hear of others thinking of getting a
flat screen monitor and steer them away from the LiquidVideo monitor.