load balancing

BP

Does anyone know if Windows 2000/2003 load balancing supports Leyer7 switching?
I am particularly interested in sticky connection for http sessions.
Any recommendations beside Windows LB?

Thanks,

BP

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I don't think IIS uses anything that sophisticated. When
we implemented IIS load balancing for Exchange web access
across two servers, it relied on a crude IP multicast.

I've never needed anything like sticky connections, but
would look at an Oracle RAC....

Dave