HB Installed appears instead of game room, help?
--
Robyn

It sounds like the game room list is not loading completely, and what you may be seeing is an html
comment. This could change depending on how much of the game room list page loads.

This is a problem for win98 or winME users.

Only know fix that I know of at the moment is a program called ad muncher, you can download it and
run it, with the filters enabled or disable does not seem to make any difference.

www.admuncher.com

--
+Darken_Trooper Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:52 AM
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.

Tired of OE's messy quoting? Try this automated fix!

> "Watergrl" <Watergrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> HB Installed appears instead of game room, help?

Thank you +Darken_Trooper...... I downloaded admuncher and this has fixed the
problem... have not been able to play spades or cribbage in a long time
because of this and now I am back playing... thnx so much... Robyn

"+Darken_Trooper" wrote:

> It sounds like the game room list is not loading completely, and what you may be seeing is an html
> comment. This could change depending on how much of the game room list page loads.
>
> This is a problem for win98 or winME users.
>
> Only know fix that I know of at the moment is a program called ad muncher, you can download it and
> run it, with the filters enabled or disable does not seem to make any difference.
>
> www.admuncher.com
>
> --
> +Darken_Trooper Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:52 AM
> Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.
> *Jennifer Unlimited*
>
> Tired of OE's messy quoting? Try this automated fix!
>
> > "Watergrl" <Watergrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > HB Installed appears instead of game room, help?

Hello,

I am having a problem while playing cribbage. I can be in a middle of a
game and I get disconnected. A message appears saying: "You have been
disconnected from the zone becasue you violated the COC, please take 5
minutes to review the COC and help make the zone a safe place for family and
friends." I do not understand why this is happening because I am in a middle
of a game and nothing is being said why we are playing. Can someone help me
with this annoying problem? I have been to the room and talked with Members
Plus but they cannot seem to find the problem. I am getting incompletes
during this game and it is not good because eventually no one will play with
me. Need help fast.

_you_did_it

This I'm sad to say is not a zone issue as such, its the result of a new
*hack* doing the rounds.. a person will need to kibitz the game in order to
execute the hack so for now and until the zone patch this exploit I suggest
when you start yr game click on 'options' and disable the ability to kibitz
at yr table..

"_you_did_it" <_you_did_it@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am having a problem while playing cribbage. I can be in a middle of a
> game and I get disconnected. A message appears saying: "You have been
> disconnected from the zone becasue you violated the COC, please take 5
> minutes to review the COC and help make the zone a safe place for family
> and
> friends." I do not understand why this is happening because I am in a
> middle
> of a game and nothing is being said why we are playing. Can someone help
> me
> with this annoying problem? I have been to the room and talked with
> Members
> Plus but they cannot seem to find the problem. I am getting incompletes
> during this game and it is not good because eventually no one will play
> with
> me. Need help fast.
>
> _you_did_it

Thanks again +_ReverendJJ for this information. Again no one has kibitz the
table while playing. I will continue to turn it off until something can be
done.