Local Disk D: missing and can't find it anywhere

Jun 14, 2018
For some reason my Local Disk D: disappeared after i had an issue with my laptop (even though the laptop wasn't really an issue, it was just windows that was acting up) and haven't really been able to recover it for over a year. No one else seems to have this problem and i can't even find it on Disk Management. The only things that come up in disk management are Local disk C & E, System Reserved Partition and Disk 0 partitioned by 3 (but i cannot attach any drive letter to it). I was wondering if it was okay to use System Reserved Partition as a local disk D or if there's a way to get D: again?

Jun 14, 2018

is there any way to get D: back??

Jun 14, 2018

can i somehow get local disk D again if i reset my laptop and remove everything in it?

Jun 14, 2018

so basically there's no way to get it back?

How many physical disks do you have ? Check in device manager. If there's no second physical disk (alleged D: disk) and my presumption that one of other partitions on single disk System reserved or other small partition had D: letter than you are better off without that letter because any meddling with those partitions may result in unusable system.