[SOLVED] Logitech 933 Cuts In/Out after Win11 Upgrade

haggisdog

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012
Immediately after upgrading to Win11 I noticed my Logitech G933 headphones are now cutting in and out. I have GHub installed and drivers are up to date. Everything was working fine with the headphones minutes before the upgrade and I have never had problems with them. Curious if anyone else has seen this issue and if there are any suggestions/work arounds. I can't find anything related on the web and no response on the Logitech forums.

Solution
For those that might experience this same problem, the reset of my headphones fixed the problem:

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the below troubleshooting steps:

1.Confirm the battery is sufficiently charged.
2. Confirm the USB Wireless Mix Adapter is plugged directly into the motherboard.
• Avoid plugging it into a hub of any type; PC case USB ports will be considered hubs for troubleshooting purposes.
• Try using a USB extension cable to maintain a line of sight while troubleshooting.
3. Check Windows settings:
• Make sure the volume slider in the application is not muted and the headset volume is at least 20%.
• Click on the volume icon and then click Volume Mixer.
• Make sure the slider in the volume mixer for all apps is at...

haggisdog

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2012
For those that might experience this same problem, the reset of my headphones fixed the problem:

Thanks for reaching out. Please try the below troubleshooting steps:

1.Confirm the battery is sufficiently charged.
2. Confirm the USB Wireless Mix Adapter is plugged directly into the motherboard.
• Avoid plugging it into a hub of any type; PC case USB ports will be considered hubs for troubleshooting purposes.
• Try using a USB extension cable to maintain a line of sight while troubleshooting.
3. Check Windows settings:
• Make sure the volume slider in the application is not muted and the headset volume is at least 20%.
• Click on the volume icon and then click Volume Mixer.
• Make sure the slider in the volume mixer for all apps is at 100.
4. Set the device as the Windows Default Device:
• Right-click on the volume icon.
• Click Playback devices.
• Right-click on the device, and then select Set as default.
• Right-click on the device, and then click Test.
5. Update the device's firmware:
• Download and install Logitech G-Hub (Available here: https://www.logitechg.com/innovation/g-hub.html)
• Launch the software, select the device from the home screen then go to Settings
• If a firmware update is available, a Blue """"Update"""" button would appear under the firmware version on the top right corner of the screen
6. Perform a hardware reset:
• Plug in the device to USB power.
• Remove the left side plate (on the mic side).
• Press and hold the hardware reset switch with a pin for two seconds. Repeat the two-second press twice.

7. Test Wireless OFF Mode:
• Connect the included 3.5 mm cable to the headset and test with a PC, Mac or mobile device.

Solution