Question Logitech F710 Wireless Controller vibration is not working.

Aug 6, 2019
This is my problem i got a brand new Logitech F710 game controller. Problem is I'm getting no vibration in games or have some very weak vibration [barely feeling it]. with a new F710 controller. Has now been tested in Tekken 7, Mortal Kombat X and SOULCALIBUR VI - none produce any vibration. Vibration setting is switched to 'ON' within all games where applicable. This all games work perfectly with xbox one controller with vibration. also makes no difference whether set to 'D' or 'X' mode.
I have installed the 'Logitech Profiler' software, and vibration DOES work in Windows when being 'tested', or when pushing the vibration button. This is the video exactly what is happening.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKocQZM_uM8

My OS is: Windows 10 64bit pro Latest.
Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80
Battery : Checked and brand new.
Firmware: Checked and up dated
Drivers : Microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows.

Please someone help......

Ralston18

Titan
Why not the Logitech F710 drivers....?

Are you able to test the F710 on other computers with the same games? Or even different games where vibration is expected?

Take a look through the various gaming settings in Windows 10:

"WIN" + "I" > Gaming. Possibly some setting therein may be creating or contributing to the problem. Especially if you have customized the settings.

Aug 6, 2019
That is the problem i can't understand too. There is no Logitech drivers [Not in the CD, Not in there site. Nor do the internet that i know of] Logitech receiver using Microsoft xbox 360 drivers period. Logitech make a controller without drivers i guess.

I never customized any of my settings also Microsoft xbox 360 and xbox One both controllers work perfectly with same settings. ill check the settings just to be sure and let you know.
I also checked in windows 7 PC and has same issue. [It also using 360 drivers]
When playing some games it make some very weak barely noticeable vibration. [Game tested - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice ] oh, i up vibration setting to 100% in drivers. That's when i feel very weak vibration.

Thanks for replying me man...

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019
That is the problem i can't understand too. There is no Logitech drivers [Not in the CD, Not in there site. Nor do the internet that i know of] Logitech receiver using Microsoft xbox 360 drivers period. Logitech make a controller without drivers i guess.

I never customized any of my settings also Microsoft xbox 360 and xbox One both controllers work perfectly with same settings. ill check the settings just to be sure and let you know.
I also checked in windows 7 PC and has same issue. [It also using 360 drivers]
When playing some games it make some very weak barely noticeable vibration. [Game tested - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice ] oh, i up vibration setting to 100% in drivers. That's when i feel very weak vibration.

Thanks for replying me man...
I check the windows setting they are all in default settings.