[SOLVED] Logitech G Pro X Gaming Headset speakers aren't working? Brand new today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendairyjoe

Honorable
Nov 20, 2018
My brand new pair of Logitech G Pro X headset came today and there is zero audio coming out of the headset

I have tried with both the G Hub installed and uninstalled but still the problem persists. The drivers are up to date so I don't know what the problem be. It says that the device is working properly under device manager, I can see it in the output device list but still nothing

Can anyone help me please. Spent good money on this, would be a shame for them not to work

Solution
Have you tried the headset on other known working audio devices?

If the headset works there then the problem is likely an audio configuration setting on your computer.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Ensure that the applicable audio drivers are installed.

On your computer, right-click the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right-hand screen corner.

A menu list of audio options should appear.

Explore the options first being careful not to change anything. Make notes of what you find.

Try the troubleshooting options. The troubleshooting options may find and fix something.

Hopefully, the problem may simply be that the new headset is not the default/selected audio output device.

Ralston18

Titan
Have you tried the headset on other known working audio devices?

If the headset works there then the problem is likely an audio configuration setting on your computer.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Ensure that the applicable audio drivers are installed.

On your computer, right-click the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right-hand screen corner.

A menu list of audio options should appear.

Explore the options first being careful not to change anything. Make notes of what you find.

Try the troubleshooting options. The troubleshooting options may find and fix something.

Hopefully, the problem may simply be that the new headset is not the default/selected audio output device.

Solution

btsnyder

Commendable
Jan 7, 2021
My brand new pair of Logitech G Pro X headset came today and there is zero audio coming out of the headset

I have tried with both the G Hub installed and uninstalled but still the problem persists. The drivers are up to date so I don't know what the problem be. It says that the device is working properly under device manager, I can see it in the output device list but still nothing

Can anyone help me please. Spent good money on this, would be a shame for them not to work

There are tons of videos on things to do.
This worked for me for my mic.

This happened to me.There is nothing wrong with you mic or your computer. This is going to dumb and a not likely scenario BUT.... It is more likely to be the issue.

When plugging in the cord from you computer into your actual headphone, there are 2 clicks. Me, like many, stop pressing in the cord when we got ONE firm click. It seems to be firmly in place but there are actually (2) clicks. Press it in harder. I promise it will work.
I didn't find this out until my second GPro X headset.

So in summary, Make sure you press the cord into your headphones until you feel 2 Clicks.

Jul 5, 2021
There are tons of videos on things to do.
This worked for me for my mic.

This happened to me.There is nothing wrong with you mic or your computer. This is going to dumb and a not likely scenario BUT.... It is more likely to be the issue.

When plugging in the cord from you computer into your actual headphone, there are 2 clicks. Me, like many, stop pressing in the cord when we got ONE firm click. It seems to be firmly in place but there are actually (2) clicks. Press it in harder. I promise it will work.
I didn't find this out until my second GPro X headset.

So in summary, Make sure you press the cord into your headphones until you feel 2 Clicks.

Thank you so much. There are many people on here, telling we should buy new headsets, but it really is how youre saying. You just saved me 100bucks.

Reactions: btsnyder
Status
Not open for further replies.