Question Problem with mouse after replacing its cable and skates ?

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021
I recently changed the USB cable of my Logitech G402 mouse and replaced its skates, but after doing this the mouse has become very sensitive to the mouse pad surface. At some areas of the mousepad it will respond according to its set dpi but in some areas it will slow down a lot. Also when the mouse is sitting Idle the cursor moves left and right rapidly on its own. The mouse worked fine on this mousepad before the replacements were done. Everything is the same as it was before replacing the cable and skates.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on a link to the skates you'd used as replacements? It seems to me there might be a discrepancy with the highest of the mouse's laser and the surface, which is why I'm assuming the feet are the issue, not the cable.

Then again, what cable did you swap it out with?

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021
Can you please pass on a link to the skates you'd used as replacements? It seems to me there might be a discrepancy with the highest of the mouse's laser and the surface, which is why I'm assuming the feet are the issue, not the cable.

Then again, what cable did you swap it out with?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...der_detail.order_detail_item.3.22b7f19clv7V8B

Both the cable and skates are cheap replacements I bought off aliexpress. The skates were included with cable.