Question Logitech G703 - how to use G HUB ?

Dec 31, 2022
Hi all,
I recently changed my Logitech Pro with the G703. I use it for work but also for playing Call of Duty.
I used to have the Logitech Gaming Software with the Pro mouse and it worked well, it was pretty easy to use.
I put the new mouse G703 but it seems that this LGS doesn't recognize this mouse ; so I had to install G HUB ... so I created a profile for Call of Duty, put a different sensibility, it works, and I put some keys for the buttons, but doesn't work in the game ; I don't understand.
  1. Do you confirm that the G703 doesn't work with LGS ? When I launched it , it says that there is no device recognized. If it's working , then I would prefer to use this tool that seems so much easier to use.
  2. Do you know why the keys for the buttons don't work in the game ?

Thansk a lot for your help,

Dec 31, 2022
I tried binding the keys for the desktop profile and it works. When I bind the keys to the CoD profile nothing happens, but I am pretty sure it's linked to the good .exe
So I finally bind the keys for the desktop that I use in the game and I just applied to all profiles. It's not a big problem as I only use these buttons for the game.
But still, I don't understand why LGS doesn't recognize my mouse (that is older than the Pro Wireless I had).

EDIT : I still have a problem as I don't use the same DPI when I work and when I play :/

Last edited: