Logitech G910 Key pressed with extremely light pressure and sometimes sticks without being pushed down

highpr

Reputable
Oct 20, 2016
I have an issue with my Logitech G910 Keyboard.

My "L" key gets pressed without me putting any force behind it at all, the slightest of touches makes the register and I get stuck with "L" being used multiple times. I also have an issue where I press the key and nothing happens to it at all. I also have the exact same problem with my "T" key very rarely. Anyone know if this is a common issue or something I can take to Logitech and contact them about it to get a replacement or something?

Any information will be grateful.

Thank you,
highpr

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you tried taking the cap off and seen if its dirty underneath? they caps come off pretty easy - helps to take photo of keyboard so you know where they all go back on. There are videos online about cleaning it.

mute the sound, its bad:

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtxL0EOw-E"][/video]

I found my r key used to repeat a lot but it doesn't do it as much or I have adjusted to the keyboard. I have a G910.

highpr

Reputable
Oct 20, 2016

Thanks for the response Colif. I have removed the key caps around the L key and focused on that area it self. And after testing it before cleaning I notice the issue occurring. I then proceeded to clean it and I'm fairly sure its an issue with the switch it self because with slight wiggles of the switch it registers the key, I have done the same thing to other keys that do not present this issue and they do not get registered. So I probably might go to Logitech's support and explain everything there. Thank you again Colif.