Logitech Intros Three New Windows 8 Gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

seels

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
In the boardroom at Logitech:

"Ok guys if we're going to remain relevant, we need to follow these steps:

#1 We HAVE to copy Apple here otherwise we're done for.
#2 Apple has a great gesture type mouse for iMacs...yeah let's copy that.
#3 Let's watch Apple really closely and see what they do next so we can copy that
#4 Copy Apple"

Yet again, more Apple copying. Samsung with basically every product they make now, Microsoft with Surface and their smartphones, now Logitech. Very, very sad. Apple proves why it is the best time and time again.

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]In the boardroom at Logitech: "Ok guys if we're going to remain relevant, we need to follow these steps:#1 We HAVE to copy Apple here otherwise we're done for.#2 Apple has a great gesture type mouse for iMacs...yeah let's copy that.#3 Let's watch Apple really closely and see what they do next so we can copy that#4 Copy Apple"Yet again, more Apple copying. Samsung with basically every product they make now, Microsoft with Surface and their smartphones, now Logitech. Very, very sad. Apple proves why it is the best time and time again.[/citation]

...you're a biased idiot.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]In the boardroom at Logitech: "Ok guys if we're going to remain relevant, we need to follow these steps:#1 We HAVE to copy Apple here otherwise we're done for.#2 Apple has a great gesture type mouse for iMacs...yeah let's copy that.#3 Let's watch Apple really closely and see what they do next so we can copy that#4 Copy Apple"Yet again, more Apple copying. Samsung with basically every product they make now, Microsoft with Surface and their smartphones, now Logitech. Very, very sad. Apple proves why it is the best time and time again.[/citation]open your eyes and see from where apple actually "invents" all of their products before you open your stupid mouth.

Back to the subject, i was actually expecting such devices for windows 8 to mimic the gestures of a touch screen for Win8`s interface.

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
I was about to say the same. I like that touch pad without windows 8. I have feeling that a touch pad moving a cursor could be lil bit faster but less tiring than a mouse for usage of several hours.

[citation][nom]nukemaster[/nom]Waiting got the anti Win8 comments now....Only the touch pad looks useful to me(mice look too small) if it is accurate enough to play with some light photo editing.[/citation]

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
I think using a mouse with a tablet is pretty retarded. Constantly switching full screens from one to another is even more retarded. MS will probably get rid of metro in windows 9 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.