Review Logitech Lift Review: Unconventional Design, Great Ergonomics

eye4bear

Honorable
Jul 12, 2018
I have become a lifelong Logi person. After trying out several other brands, including some from Microsoft, none are anywhere close to mice from Logi. I have a M-705 that has to be well over 10 years old that still works the same as it did on day one. My daily driver mouse at home is a newer almost silent model, LOVE it. I have only one gripe with Logi, they never get around to porting their software to Linux. While completely usable on Linux, we do not get any of the custom features. Logi, if you read this, please put your software in Flathub as a Flatpak!
Also, I for one, do not want a rechargeable mouse. The single AA battery lasts for about 6 months and if it dies, I can just pop in a new one and off I go, no need to wait for it to charge.

drajitsh

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2016
"According to Logitech’s size guide, my hands are on the larger side of medium" after reading this i immediately went to the Logitech site and could not find any size guide. I asked for support and they said that they do not have a size guide. They however insist that this mouse is for small and medium hands.
The question is what constitutes a small medium or large hand?
It would help if someone could express hand sizes in a standardized manner -- say according to surgical glove size.

You do not say that this shoe is for a medium sized foot. You say that it fits size 38 US( as an example)

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
Went through like 5 gaming and regular Logitech mice, and all ended up having left double click issue, even the ones I received from warranty service. So far Razer works well for me. I don't think I'm going with Logitech until they publicly acknowledge and take care of this issue.

Reactions: drajitsh

domih

Reputable
Jan 31, 2020
Due to pain in my right hand palm I switched to a vertical mouse 5 years ago. It totally solved my problem. I recommend the Anker model for right handed people, it's less than half the price compared to the Logitech Lift and is AOK :) For left handed people there is the same model as Anker under another brand name. Both can be found on Amazon or other stores. Larger hands fit them perfectly.

May 18, 2022
"According to Logitech’s size guide, my hands are on the larger side of medium" after reading this i immediately went to the Logitech site and could not find any size guide. I asked for support and they said that they do not have a size guide. They however insist that this mouse is for small and medium hands.
The question is what constitutes a small medium or large hand?
It would help if someone could express hand sizes in a standardized manner -- say according to surgical glove size.

You do not say that this shoe is for a medium sized foot. You say that it fits size 38 US( as an example)
https://resource.logitech.com/w_180...use/sizing-guide/sizing-guide-desktop.png?v=1

SMALL
(< 17,5 cm)
(< 6,9 inches)
Less than 3 credit cards
MEDIUM
(17,5 – 19,0 cm)
(6,9 – 7,5 inches)
Just about 3 credit cards
LARGE
(> 19,0 cm)
(> 7,5 inches)
3.5 credit cards or more

Friesiansam

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2015
I've been using vertical mice for several years, due to the effects of old cycling injuries. I think we are long overdue for a proper gaming vertical mouse.

This Logitech mouse is not for me due to it's small size, however, I use an Evoluent vertical mouse. They are available in right and left handed versions and, in 3 different sizes. My present one is an Evoluent Vertical Mouse D wireless, in the largest size because I have big hands with long fingers (25cm span). I still miss the instant response of my old Func ms3...

Findecanor

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2015
I use vertical mice, but I don't prefer mice that fit my hand too well so that I can only move it by moving the entire forearm.
The MX Vertical is one of those. If the size of the Lift is reduced enough, I might like it more.

BTW. I also wish they had reduced the weight a bit more. Only 10g less than the MX Vertical, and that one is a tank at 135g.

Last edited:

drajitsh

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2016
Went through like 5 gaming and regular Logitech mice, and all ended up having left double click issue, even the ones I received from warranty service. So far Razer works well for me. I don't think I'm going with Logitech until they publicly acknowledge and take care of this issue.
Hmmm i had this problem too.

Reactions: dimar