Logitech's Deadalus Apex G303 RGB-Lit Gaming Mouse, Hands On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludovic Gauthier

Reputable
Mar 5, 2015
This mouse is perfect except for two big problems.

First one was the cable.. Wayyy too stiff and it seems better on the G303!
The other problem was the stability of the mouse because of his shape creating some random friction. Again looks better on the G303 because they add 2 new mouse feets on the side!

It would be nice of them to offer some of these high end options in a rebuild of the Performance MX mouse (especially without all the scroll rate / dust issues). These ambidextrous claw grip mice are very problematic for people with larger hands/longer fingers.

VraiChevalier

Reputable
Mar 6, 2015

Yes, but do you prefer the "palm grip" or the "claw grip"?

jasonp31

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Wow Dikfitzwell, self-centered/absorbed much? Not every article is going to be made for you. Fact is, the majority of people are right-handed. People today are so easy to take offense because they only think of themselves all day long, absolutely amazing.

Good article, good details about this new mouse, thanks!

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
But what about the side buttons?

The G300 has 2 buttons on BOTH sides. 2 in the middle. Including the usual left/right + wheel button, there are total 9 programmable buttons for this mouse. I am a left handed mouse gamer and I use the G300 with G13 and I am very happy with them. (one software to program both devices)

Goto the link and take a look at this left hand friendly mouse...
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-ca/product/g300s-gaming-mouse

ajj8

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015
You get this over the g502 because
- This is lighter
- This is ambi in shape
- no sniper button or huge scroll wheel
the g502 is ok, but not as a light gaming mouse

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
so, light claw grip mouse with best sensor, flexible and durable cable, best in industry lmb and rmb clicks, very stable polling, onboard memory, surface calibration software, and RGB lighting. No smoothing, acceleration, filtering, pixel rounding, or pixel doubling. Time to throw our money at Logitech me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.