Logon Script Processing

I have various NT 4, Windows 2000 and XP clients on my network. Upon logon to the network froma anyone of these clients, the login script processes in the bottom right hand corner of the screen which prohibits me from seeing what steps are being executed during the logon process. I am using Kixtart. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix the window in which the login script executes in from appearing in the bottom right hand corner of the screen? I'd like for my users to see the window and subsequently what is being processed while the script executes.

thanks
Kahn
kgrice@airmail.net

"Kahn Grice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message
de news:051ABD5F-4D62-4432-B784-1A391219219F@microsoft.com...
> [...]I'd like for my users to see the window and subsequently what is
being processed while the script executes.

As a first attempt you could put a pause inside your logon script then wait
till it's running on your machine. Take profit from the pause to change the
DOS window properties. I think it's the same as changing the properties of
the _default.pif or _default.lnk.

HTH
Vince C.