LOL, Check this out.

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
All this AMD vs. Intel stuff is nice, but it seems this one site <A HREF="http://www.smacked.com" target="_new">http://www.smacked.com</A> seems to be making fun of all of us Tom's Hardware guys. I find it some what comical, and wanted all you guys to see. The actual comment is down a lil on the page, but I grabbed a pic of it you can see <A HREF="http://24.24.125.234/tomfun.jpg" target="_new">Here</A> I think the majority of us can come past our differences here and give a big F U to that guy. :smile: I must agree with his opinion on Netscape though...

Computer: $2000 Internet Access: $40 Registering for forums: Free A good signature: Priceless

shuke

Distinguished
May 9, 2001
Man, it ain't groovy. Do you read their stuff often? I just read the part concerning overclockers. The way I see it, the writer doesn't own a mirror only telescopes, lots of it, probably owned the Hubble too. Has eyes akin to Mr Magoo. Now who the hell wants to spend so much money just to overclock a few hundred Hertzs with liquid nitrogen if there is no strong and valid reasons to do so? Its probably done in a reserch lab. Is that LN can be ordered online?

It don't come easy.......not always.

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
Ja, I agree with him--mostly--on Netscape. He should keep in mind that if Microsoft closes the standards, though, it's just another step to world domination by MS...

He also seems to forget that IE and Netscape are not the only popular browsers out there.

Kelledin

"/join #hackerz. See the Web. DoS interesting people."

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
Well opinions on browsers is fair, but to judge a group of people because of what they do as a hobby is silly and quite immature. Maybe we should make fun of him because he likes AoL or is interested in making web pages, yeah thats valid (sarcasm).... People like him sadden me.

Computer: $2000 Internet Access: $40 Registering for forums: Free A good signature: Priceless

DSutcliffe

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
That dude had some funny stuff on there. I also think Netscape sucks and some of his other opinions I am in line with but here is my opinion to his:

I think people who want to publish there opinions on a web page as the end all be all of any subject should grow up and die already as no one but ther writer of the opinion really cares anyway.

(sarcasm for those of you who missed it)

Check out my rig:
<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=3737" target="_new">http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=3737</A>

G

Ahahaha he shares my opinion on overclocking too. Thats too funny ahahaha man oh man im going to die from laughing."I mean for [-peep-]'s sake, television and movies play at what, 24 FPS? Anyone busting open theirs TVs and complaining?" and."I hope you spill the liquid nitrogen on your hand so you can't type anymore and bother us with such moronic feats of stupidity." oh can't forget "If I hear one more follower say that Internet Explorer crashed your system or that it's slower than Netscape, I am going to hunt them down, and take a crowbar to their spine."

Damn funny, this guy is classic.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol:

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
*Bump* Everyone must check this out :smile:

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
*bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump* *bump*

Man this a bumpy road.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

G

BWAHAHAHA he rips the crap out of all of US! LOL

Aklein

It's raining outside, and my lawn has grown a foot overnight!

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Now i have to release fugger and amdmeltdown on him. Pity his sole. Fugger will SPAM him to death. While meltdown runs in circles

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
*bump* s his head.. lol.. damn bumppy road. :smile:

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
ouch !!! Well i have a seat belt on now. *Bump* oops you hit your head you better put your selt belt on too...

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
Ha, he is in for quite a treat... I don't think he realized just how err... talented those guys are at what they do. :smile:

BuGaLoU

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
Things that go *Bump* in the night.