Question LOL keeps get message "Reconnecting...Please wait" every 3-5 mins in game

May 30, 2020
Hello,

So my pc parts came , and I built it by myself yesterday. When I tried to test the game, League of Legends specifically. The game keeps "reconnecting...please wait" every 3-5 mins in game, then I got the connection back in 2-3 seconds. It is super annoying, but I don't know where the problem is, since I use LAN cable, not wireless. I am not really sure but I doubt that it's the ISP fault, since I always play completely fine with my old laptop until I change to new case yesterday. There is absolutely nothing happens to the connection when I surf internet , or use Youtube, Spotify, Netflix with this new case for hours. But when I play LOL, the game keeps "reconnect" every 5 mins in game (it runs fine when it is in Client Window).

I don't have any antivirus program. Only runs Windows security and Windows Firewall (already add LOL to the "Allow Program Mode" but not working). My Windows is HOME 64 BIT, and it is unactivated.

Thanks in advance for help guys. This is my first case after 8 years to help me to experience the game better, and I already hate it :(

PC specs: View: https://i.imgur.com/Sd4IOiG.png

mollythebeast

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Did you check the game settings ? maybe change the display mode from windowed/full screen borderless to fullscreen. also check the in game fps limit, maybe its locked to 30. also if VSync is turned on, it usually limits the game to 30 FPS so turn it off if you dont need it. these are just some basic solutions from the top of my head, if it doesnt work i can help with some more advanced options, but check this first and tell me if it works.