RichPLS

Champion
NO QUALITY REVIEWS FOR YOU!
ONLY FRILLY CUTESY AND NICELY DONE BOXED TEXT!!
AND IF YOUR LUCKY AND THEY ARE IMPOTENT, YOU JUST MIGHT GET LUBED NAVIGATION UP THE OL' ETENAL HIGHWAY!!! [/news nazi]

K8MAN

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
Funny I looked for the hidden white text in that article just to clarify their official "we live next door to Intel" stance but couldnt find it :lol:

endyen

Splendid
You have to understand who the author is. He has often said that Amd is a bunch of mongrels who could never make anything to compare with Intel. That is his truth, so no sucking up is needed.

cdpage

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2001
Hah.

I do have one thing i would like to see come back to the reviews.

its been missing for a couple years now it seems, and i found them to be very important, as little as they were and as little time it take to do it i could never figure out why they stopped.

that is

Putting Notes under the charts, explaing why card/chip/board/...etc is out pacing another.

i miss them, and i know others do too.

Don't be lazy writing your reviews...the little things are what got THG big too...don't forget that.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I really enjoy the lack navigability, I mean really. The the quality reviews though will make up for that no doubt :wink:
Right. As will adding this BS to the forumz.

Eventually fragements of the actual threads would also be posted on TGP sites, so besides all rules established in the Terms of Service, it is very important that we keep these discussions "professional" and to avoid any personal attacks of editors, authors, and other forum members. Please report any posts that do not meet these guidelines to the moderators.
Maybe if the editors and authors weren't so deserving of personal attacks, they wouldn't need to set up stupid new rules like these. Serously, I'm starting to get sick of this crap.

Even while THG was going to hell in a handbasket, THGC was at least still good. But if they expect us to stop bitching about the morons running THG then we'll have nothing left to talk about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
well if we all started to promote intel for maybe a week, then we would be on the front pagr of the THG as a saying : "look how good intel stuff is" and that all this advertisement would be removed because then a lot of people would be coming and THG wouldn't want them to think tht the forum is shitty because of all the ads.....

endyen

Splendid
Zoos just aren't that popular any more. I'm sure nobody would come here because we support Intel, since those kind of people avoid the trained monkeys, in case one plays with his balls.