Long lasting mouse

G

Hi,

About 5 months ago, I bought a Razer DeathAdder but 2 months later, it started having a double clicking problem.

I tried fixing it using multiples cleaning techniques but nothing worked.

Could anyone help me find a long lasting "gaming" mouse i could use for the next years to come?

Please, don't suggest Razer products, my Razer Orca headset broke 2 times in 4months due to cheap wiring, my Razer Blackwidow keyboard is falling apart and my mouse pad is missing corners so at this point i think it's fair to say Razer makes crappy products.

Thanks

Solution
I love my g500, I had a g5 before it, bought the 500 for the added dpi and button placements. G5 worked great for years, then I gave it to my dad when I bought the g500, been using it for a year, shows no signs of wear.

I used the g5 for 4 years btw, they are both beasts.
G

Good to know, I think I'm gonna go with a G500.

I heard a lot of good things about it + my cousin has a similar mouse but fatter and has been using it for the past 10 years now so i know Logitech makes good/long lasting products.

nocturnal7x

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2008
I love my g500, I had a g5 before it, bought the 500 for the added dpi and button placements. G5 worked great for years, then I gave it to my dad when I bought the g500, been using it for a year, shows no signs of wear.

I used the g5 for 4 years btw, they are both beasts.

Solution
i can vouch for the g5 also. it has outlasted my lachesis which i replaced it with 2.5 years ago it has returned in the guise of the g400. currently my old g5 is working flawlessly at my bro-inlaws its now just over 5 years old... if you can find 1 there still worth getting. but as i say the g400 is a direct replacement and just as good.