[SOLVED] Looking for a 144hz or more Monitor curved with ips panel

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys,
I'm looking to buy a monitor which has IPS panel 27 inch Curved with 144hz or more and 1440p
I have tried looking for it in my local online stores but can't seem to find it with all the qualities that i want or are there no monitors with these specs
Would appreciate the links to the monitors and suggestions
Thank you so much.

Solution
Gigabyte G27Q
ASUS VG27AQ
Both are IPS and have the specs you want at a good price. VA is perfectly fine for curved 27 though, the viewing angles are spot on across the entire screen due to the curvature, and VA has better black levels.

DSD27

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2013
Gigabyte G27Q
ASUS VG27AQ
Both are IPS and have the specs you want at a good price. VA is perfectly fine for curved 27 though, the viewing angles are spot on across the entire screen due to the curvature, and VA has better black levels.

Solution

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Gigabyte G27Q
ASUS VG27AQ

Thanks man so i guess its Asus one
Actually i really wanted to get the curved one but really don't want to miss out on the IPS panel since im a designer too so can't compromise on the colors as well.

Reactions: DSD27