[SOLVED] Looking for a 4k monitor for editting?

Oct 1, 2018
Looking to get a 4k monitor for editing. Currently using a 24in 1080p monitor and finding it hard to have multiple windows open on my screen at ones. Using a NVIDIA 760 4gb card. But finding monitors with AMD freesync cheaper then g sync but I'm using an NVIDIA card sadly. Finding 28in to 32in 4k monitors for under $400 with out g sync. Wounding if v sync will work with gaming at 1080 and editing in 4k be fine with a 4k monitor without g sync?

This is the monitor I'm looking at.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CS3JGPC/ref=emc_b_5_t

Solution
VSync will work on any monitor and on any resolution.
GTX 760 is not meant for 4k gaming
If you have GSync monitor but your GPU can not do GSync (same for FreeSync), the monitor will be just a normal monitor. Everything will work normally.

For 4k, I would get 32" or bigger. the benefit of having 4k on smaller screen is just not efficient.
A really good 32" 4k monitor under USD400, especially the one meant for photo/video editing (IPS)? I haven't really seen anything in that price zone.

VSync will work on any monitor and on any resolution.
GTX 760 is not meant for 4k gaming
If you have GSync monitor but your GPU can not do GSync (same for FreeSync), the monitor will be just a normal monitor. Everything will work normally.

For 4k, I would get 32" or bigger. the benefit of having 4k on smaller screen is just not efficient.
A really good 32" 4k monitor under USD400, especially the one meant for photo/video editing (IPS)? I haven't really seen anything in that price zone.

Solution