Looking for a classic Geforce256 SDR or DDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
I don't really collect old junk, but I am interested in buying an old Geforce256 from anyone who still has one. Willing to pay about $1 to $50 or so for it, not sure about shipping. If anyone has one to sell, please respond to this thread.

"When there's a will, there's a way."

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
Heh, sorry, no thanks. I still am using my Geforce2 Pro until I upgrade. I'm just looking for someone trying to get rid of an old card, i'm sorta collecting vintage parts.

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
I have a voodoo 3 that is broken and a kyro 2 that I'm not sure if it works (its been a while) and I have a geforce 2 ti that I will sell that is if you dont mind buying things from the LIAR. the whole lot is yours for 20bucks plus shipping. im not sure if they all work the voodo is damaged beyond repair. hehe the heatsink took a chunk of the core off with it when removed.

Introducing Tapeworms! The new big thing for weight loss!

casull

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2002
Right now, in my sytem I have an AGP GeForce Prophet ddr-dvi. I absolutely love it and get pretty decent frame rates with it too. It would take more than $50 for me to part with it..although i know its not nearly worth that much. It was my first AGP card...now i'm getting all sentimental.

["The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has a limit". - Albert Einstein]

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
I'd be willing to go as high as $60, maybe even $65, although not much more than that. You can purchased a Gf2, and even a Gf3 ti200 for that cost now. If you're not willing to sell it though, I understand. Please respond, if you are or aren't selling it though, i'd like to know.

Andyddr

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
I`ve got one for you. An Asus v6600 (sdr) the first of the Geforces. If you pay for the postage it`s yours for $50.

Your new hardware is out-of-date

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
Sold, i'll go for $50. Please email me at Quetzacoatl_@hotmail.com for more details, like locations, dates, shipping and handling, ect. Probably going to be $5-10 for shipping...A geforce isn't that heavy...Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.